Monday, March 17, 2014

Food



The majority of people on food stamps, are under the age of twelve, children, just like this one, with one parent. Another group of people on food stamps are the elderly, who can't work, and the third most common group is the disabled.

I would not want to see any of these people go hungry, and none are to blame for their current positions. Such as these, Jesus would have us take care of. See
Matthew 25:41 KJV "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: ...See also John 5:29

Cutting people off of unemployment benefits, that they need to purchase food, and cutting food stamps, guarantee hunger for these families.

No comments:

Post a Comment